Epoxy floor coatings Melbourne
London Linings provides a full range of Epoxy flooring services to commercial and residential clients across Victoria
Our industrial-grade Epoxy flake flooring can be applied to a range of flooring surfaces, including concrete and tiles, within a variety of facilities including garages, commercial spaces, and industrial sites.
Our comprehensive process begins with diamond grinding of your existing surface which sets us up for a flawless and durable finish.
Epoxy flooring solutions
Durable & cost effective non-slip Epoxy floors in Melbourne
London Linings’ advanced, multi-layered technique is designed to optimise results in your residential, commercial, or industrial setting.
Our five-step system (with the optional additional topcoat) ensures a flawless base and a meticulous application process. The final result is a floor that not only looks fantastic, but is also resilient, long-lasting, and protective.
See what our clients are saying
These guys were great. They were professional throughout the job and they gave us some top quality work. We’re very happy with the results.
Jay and his team were amazing, with an impressive attention to detail while polishing and sealing the floor of our new shed in Bassendean. It's rare to find such a high standard of craftsmanship and commitment to quality these days. Much appreciated.
We contacted Jay from London Linings in regards to laying a new kitchen floor for the Golf Club. Jay was a pleasure to work with, and was extremely helpful through the whole process. All of the workmen did a great job with attention to detail and finished the job on time. The new floor is fantastic and we would highly recommend London Linings for anyone considering an epoxy floor solution
We used London Linings to replace the kitchen floor at our restaurant. Jay was very professional and nothing was too much trouble. The result was truly fabulous, thanks so much Jay from our whole team.
Why choose London Linings?
London Linings creates tailor-made solutions to meet the needs of your commercial, industrial, or residential space, including colours, finished, and more.
High level of service
Our company's focus is to provide high-level services that will exceed your expectations in every field.
Finest quality materials
There’s nothing more satisfying than seeing how proud a client is of their new floor. This is only achieved by combining our expertise and skill with the finest quality materials available on the market.
We have vast experience working on a variety of projects, including in a wide array of commercial settings. We understand that your business can’t stop because of us, so we work closely with you to create a tailored schedule that disrupts your operations as little as possible.
Highly experienced team
Our qualified staff, experienced estimators and management team are committed to ensuring customer satisfaction, from our very first conversation, all the way through to your project's completion.
Why we advise against DIY Epoxy flooring kits
Whist there are DIY Epoxy kits available from hardware stores and paint shops, we strongly advise using them as they have several significant drawbacks:
1. The products are not of the same quality as the industrial-grade Epoxy that professional epoxy installers use.
2.The product they sell doesn’t take into account the porosity of the concrete. As concrete differs, this means that you could require 2-3 kits (or more) to complete a simple double garage floor.
3. These products only tell you the minimum requirement of preparation required of the floor before applying the Epoxy within any instruction on filling holes and cracks.
4. Many of these products also promote the use of “acid etching” to prepare the surface, whereas the proper method used by professional Epoxy installers is to “diamond grind” the floor, allowing the Epoxy to penetrate into your concrete floor. Professional installers also use specially formulated Epoxy crack fillers to fill large holes and cracks.
5. DIY Epoxy kits are not UV stable which means that they will discolour even as soon as a month after installation.
6. The floor may peel within 6-12 months due to the lack of preparation as the acid etching these kits recommend is not sufficient.
7. These products provide only a small quality of flakes which means your floor can come out looking very uneven.
8. Kits do not include a topcoat sealer which means that the flakes are exposed. This results in dirt getting trapped between flakes while the sharp flakes can result in injury to anyone walking barefoot on the floor.
9. Epoxy installation, like any other trade, requires experience. If you apply it incorrectly it cannot be rectified, as once the Epoxy sets it cannot be fixed!
Request A FREE Quote
Get in touch with our Epoxy floor coating installers in Melbourne today to learn more about our services or to request a FREE quote. For more accurate pricing, let us know the size of your floor when you enquire.
London Linings are Melbourne based qualified applicators that specialise in installing Decorative Epoxy Flaked floors within both the Residential and Commercials Markets.
AREAS WE SERVE
Based in Melbourne, London Linings offers residential and commercial Epoxy flooring solutions anywhere across Victoria.